Thursday, February 10, 2011

I love cheap stuff

One of the benefits to living in Europe is that travel to other countries is fairly inexpensive and easy to arrange. When a co-worker told me about an airline that was cheaper than cheap, I had to check it out. Ryanair is located about an hour from Stockholm and you can get there by bus. That is probably one of the reasons flights are so cheap. After figuring out how to put the website into English, I discovered that flying to Berlin, Germany, would only cost me 50 dollars! How could I pass that up? So I booked the flight for the second weekend in March and am staying two nights. The only thing is that my flight is at 6:30 a.m., which means I need to catch the airport bus at 3:30 a.m. to make my flight! It’s okay, sleep is overrated…especially when I find amazing deals. I always love a good deal!

2 comments:

  1. Your changing countries and its 7 times cheaper. How does that work? Its not fair!! Do you have to pedal the plane? ;)

    ReplyDelete