Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Random photos

I've taken so many pictures while I've been here in Sweden, and typically my blogs are wordy and descriptive. So I decided to post mostly pictures this time. I picked out some of my favorite ones from the past seven weeks!
One of the first days I explored my neighborhood. I took this while 
walking down Hornsgatan after a huge snow storm.

After our trip to the Vasa museum, we walked around Djurgarden a bit more. This is the modern museet, which is the modern museum. I thought the building was beautiful!

My desk at the Bonnier office!

We all took a trip Bonniers Konsthall, the modern art gallery Bonnier owns. I thought this particular art was cool...and I made Paul pose in front of it!

I've now taken two pictures in front of anchors in Sweden. This was on the Vaxholm day trip Riku and I went on. I was knee-deep in snow at some points during the hike!

Yeah, these guys crack me up!

Inside the Pergamon museum in Berlin. The steps were massive, but it's hard to tell from this picture.

I loved this mural on the East Side Gallery in Berlin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment